In this week’s podcast episode we share what we, the hosts of the Property Magicians Podcast have been up to - a few months ago, we launched The Wealthy Ones Property Stokvel and raised R331, 000/ US$21,000 in 5 weeks and then invested that money in property development for 15% per annum.
A stokvel is a collective saving scheme or investment fund, where people get together and raise funds.
In this podcast, we share the journey of starting the stokvel and raising the funds and how you can get involved and be part of the stokvel.
In this podcast, we answer the following questions:
- Why did we start the Wealthy Ones Property Stokvel?
- What led us to a passive investment strategy?
- What did it take to start the stokvel?
- Why does it work and how do our strengths translate to the stokvel?
- What is the vision for the Wealthy Ones Property Stokvel?
- How does it work for you?
- What happens if you default on your monthly payments?
- How do you get involved?
We are currently fundraising for the next Property deal on January 6th, 2021. The deal is a flip and also has a 15% ROI and will be hosting a webinar on December 2nd, 2021 at 6 PM South African Time/ 11 AM EST.
If this podcast is resonating with you and you want to be part of the stokvel, then we want to invite you to join the stokvel at this link: wealthy-money.com/stokvel